The steps we are taking during COVID-19
Providing luxury vehicles and service to Calgary for half a century, Lone Star Mercedes-Benz is committed to providing the highest priority for Health and Safety of our community and staff. We are open for business for limited hours, and effective March 23rd, all non-essential shuttle services are suspended to help prevent the spread of COVID-19. We will continue to ensure that everyone visiting our dealership is kept as safe as possible and will provide updates as necessary.
As an extra precaution, we are taking the following steps to provide a healthy and safe environment to everyone.
- Lone Star Mercedes-Benz is open for business, with reduced hours for customer safety:
- SALES: Mon-Sat, 9AM – 6PM
- SERVICE/PARTS: Mon-Fri, 7AM – 5:30PM (NEW – 5/11/20)
- All technicians and shuttle drivers will be required to wear nitrile gloves while working on vehicles
- All non-essential shuttle services have temporarily been suspended until further notice from Calgary Health Region & Government of Alberta. We will keep you posted on when it is appropriate to resume our services.
- All loaner and demo vehicles will be sanitized and detailed on a regular basis.
- We have wall-mounted hand sanitizers throughout our dealership and are asking all employees to wash their hands frequently. Due to the ongoing shortage of hand sanitizers, we encourage you to bring your own sanitizers as well.
- All customer vehicles will be wiped down with an antibacterial solution pre and post service to ensure we keep the environment of your vehicle as safe as possible
- The cleaning of all common area surfaces more frequently.
- All staff who have traveled are being self-isolated for 14 days before returning to work
- Any employees showing symptoms of COVID-19 have been instructed to stay home and quarantine themselves until Calgary Health can evaluate their status.
- Due to current COVID-19 situation we are temporarily discontinuing offerings of any food items while you wait for service.
Alberta Updates: https://www.alberta.ca/coronavirus-info-for-albertans.aspx
Federal Updates: https://travel.gc.ca/travelling/health-safety/travel-health-notices/210
WHO Updates: https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019